As I was on a never ending 'Groundhog Day' I felt the need to delete my old blog and start again although my journey will still be a quest for a healthier life I have now changed my direction :-)
Search This Blog
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
The next step
After finally setting the surgery date etc, I also made the decision to start going back to Gym to improve my fitness and help along my recovery... These pics were taken around the beginning of Dec 2013 about a month after I started at the Gym
Good on you Shell! I'll be following your journey with interest. I have some recipes and ideas that might help you along too. Check out my blog (which I have decided will be less angst and more recipes this year) www.awaytowell.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Good on you Shell! I'll be following your journey with interest. I have some recipes and ideas that might help you along too. Check out my blog (which I have decided will be less angst and more recipes this year)
www.awaytowell.blogspot.com
Post a Comment