Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My first full week on Optifast


I have just finished my first full week on optifast. I am feeling quite happy with myself as I have managed to get thru it with out any dramas and the weight is coming down nicely :-) so nicely infant that I am nearly at my first mini Goal of being under 130kg (my biggest weight was 138kgs :-(. ) so pleased with the result of approx 7 kgs down in 7 days.. I am learning coping strategies and new ways of cooking nice meals within the allowed vegetable list :-) here is some of my meals I have been having.. 


Last nights meal of seared portobello mushroom and wilted spinach was really good but unfortunately no pics as I was so hungry I didn't take any before eating! 
Looking forward to the next week and seeing the results :-) onwards and upwards 3 weeks to go! 

No comments: