So while the state of Victoria swelters in 40+ degree temps I have had my sleep study not the best sleep but survived! (see attached pics)
been for my dietician session, seen the nurse for pre-op discussion and Optifast diet so officially started today 15/2/2014 so far not too bad I started with iced coffee shake for breakfast I didn't really notice my hunger until I got home from work so tipping the trick is to keep busy and drink lots of water! I made myself a chocolate shake and a salad for lunch then for afternoon tea I had a protein bar :-) For dinner I made myself a yummy and very colourful salad for dinner, cold water in my wine glass (see attached pic)
and for dessert I will treat myself to some rock melon :-D I will need all the willpower I can muster but with some fabulous support I know I will get thru the next month with out a hitch x
No comments:
Post a Comment