What you can't see on there is the tiny spoonful of homemade potato salad my friend made or the pieces of chicken I stole of my husbands skewer... And if that's not bad enough.... I really lost the plot and nicked a sausage :-( ate it where no one could see me... I feel so ashamed and upset with myself ... I thought I was strong enough! I had been doing fantastically, sticking to everything and not mucking up... So today I get back on it and work harder to get thru the other half.. 2 weeks to surgery!
As I was on a never ending 'Groundhog Day' I felt the need to delete my old blog and start again although my journey will still be a quest for a healthier life I have now changed my direction :-)
Search This Blog
Monday, January 27, 2014
Australia Day the good, the bad, and very freaking ugly!
The morning started off really well as went to the ms colour dash fun run it was a fabulous morning although I went quite unprepared as I didn't take snacks for the girls or even an optifast bar for me... So I hadn't had anything besides water between 7 and 2pm and I think that's where the struggle started, I had my optifast bar at approx 2.30 and then headed to a friends Oz Day Celebrations... Lots of yummy looking food! I survived by eating veggie sticks and fruit that she had prepared.. Went home for the BBQ we were having and that's when it really really got hard :-( I was really hungry so I had this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment