Nearly 5 weeks have passed since I have had the lapband put in 9 since starting the journey. I am feeling awesome, I have so much more energy, I'm feeling fitter, I'm getting things done and everything is going the direction I want it to :-) I can't help but say I'm absolutely loving life at the moment! So I'm doing my best to live in the moment; but every so often I can't help this feeling that everything will come crashing down... Why do I feel this way? I have worked and still working so hard for this why would I feel like it's all just a dream and I'm going to wake up as depressed and as fat as I ever was? So weird! Anyway I am happy with the way things are going so living in the moment for now :-D xx
since the start of my Journey in mid Jan
I have lost 19 kgs
6 cms off my bust
3 off my Bicep
5 off my waist
2 off my hips
8 off my thighs
#goneforgood #noregrets — feeling excited.
2 comments:
Congratulations Shelley, Glad your happy.
Post a Comment