Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Strategies....

So today I saw the Dietician....

We have both agreed I am not yet in the green zone (refer to pic in last post) so I had another half a mil put in the band..


trialing an elimination diet to work out whats causing me to get bloated.. 

We talked about me eating more earlier in the day so I am not feeling so hungry by the end of the day 

Eating slower...I still eat far to quick.. which of course leads to pain and discomfort and no actual satisfaction..

Drinking more water..

learn to say no... 

remembering to ask for help....

looking at other coping ways for depression and stress... Gym, walking, meditation and yoga and of course to talk to my support network instead of thinking I can deal with it myself because I still think you all have enough to worry about lol

Things I mostly already knew but needed reminding of...

I really am trying.. I am so scared of failure, I am scared of disappointing you.. I am scared of disappointing me.. I have come so far, yet still so far to go..I just need to be patient yet determined  

No comments: