Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I found my limit...

Wow have I been getting off easy... I've been going pretty cruisy so far, weight has slowed right down but still coming off ..and so I guess I have been a bit complacent. I haven't been in any pain nor feeling any major discomfort I knew when I had, had enough but was still eating relatively normally.... I had heard all sorts of horror stories or pain and throwing up etc and was waiting for it to happen to me even after getting an adjustment nothing was happening and I was thinking this is awesome but still wanting the weight to come off a bit faster.. So I went in on Thursday for my latest adjustment and so far I had 5 mil and he added one more to bring it up to 6mil OMG what a difference 1 more mil makes!!! So you know how when you really enjoy a meal it tastes so good you just want more? Just one more little mouthful can't hurt? So flavoursome and delish well apparently not! I tried... and failed it hurt a lot and some came back (thankfully I was at home and no one was around to see..) although some would think I'm dumb for pushing my limits but I have to see the positive I now know exactly how it feels and have no intention of a repeat :-) hopefully the weather is kind tomorrow so I can get out for a walk :-)

No comments: