As I was on a never ending 'Groundhog Day' I felt the need to delete my old blog and start again although my journey will still be a quest for a healthier life I have now changed my direction :-)
Search This Blog
Monday, February 10, 2014
Yay! My last day on optifast!
I have finally got to the end of the very long wait! I've learned lots of healthy recipes I will happily try again for the whole family :-) the shakes I could happily go with out but they did the job they were required to do for the last 4 weeks.. So tomorrow it's all happening. A big part of me wishes I didn't need to take this path, but in my current situation I honestly feel I have no other choice.. I feel ashamed that I let my self get to a point where I require the need for a lapband; but I have now gotten past all of that it's time to look to the future as only that matters, because I need to be here for my girls and my husband and I no longer want to be unhealthy and depressed.. So onto the next chapter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shelley, I know you will succeed on this journey you are beginning! You are a beautiful person, a wonderful wife and mother, and a role model for all of us!
Post a Comment