Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The little challenges

I am slowly learning how to read my body again and learning the signals, for when I've had enough and this is only in liquid phase! Last night I had possibly a little more soup than I needed and I also ate it too fast... So was incredibly uncomfortable for some time after I still can't believe even fluid can fill me up and cause discomfort and pain... The constant pain has gone and only have twinges now when I do too much or when I bend over etc still tired a lot but getting there... Mentally I'm not altogether sure... I feel ok most of the time, although snapping more often... I smell different foods and see different foods I really wish I could have and that is frustrating... I'm scared of screwing up and failing .... But at the same time I'm sick of people assuming I'm going to.. Thinking I'm going to melt down chocolate and live on that... I'm determined to make this work but I still want to be able to enjoy life and enjoy food but just no where near the capicity I used to.... 

No comments: