Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2016

Needing to vent...Today I miss food.. Actual food!

Soo was out for lunch and I chose what I thought was a sensible choice.. Grilled salmon on a bed of sweet potato mash and sautéed kale..I've had it before; But apparently  today this was not a good choice.. 2 trips to the bathroom and some fizzy water got me right again, but it was awfully uncomfortable.. I keep seeing food pics, advertisements, friends posts, recipes, Burgers! Oh how I crave a burger! But my belly just hurts thinking about it.. And furthermore I've hit a wall.. Kind of been sitting on said wall for a while now and I'm awfully frustrated.. I'm in a rut and struggling to get out. I've even stopped drinking alcohol for the month and can't feel a difference so kind of feeling like what's the point? Let's not even talk about the exercise factor.. Ok am done whinging now.. Tomorrow is another day to try again X 

No comments: